Once you've read our microblading guidelines and determined you're a good candidate for microblading (hooray!), book an appointment with us and review the following to prepare for your microblading service:
- Avoid consumption of alcohol, caffeine, and blood thinners (aspirin, ibuprofin, Advil etc.) for at least 24 hours before your appointment. Please consult with your doctor before discontinuing any medication you've been prescribed; your health is top priority!
- Any tweezing or waxing at the site to be treated should be performed at least 24 hours prior to your appointment, and no sooner than 14 days after your appointment.
- Botox or other fillers at the site to be treated should be done at least 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
- Accutane users should be off the medication for at least one year before having any permanent cosmetic procedure.
- Retin-A , chemical or lazer peels should be performed at least 6 weeks prior to your appointment.
- Avoid excess sun exposure or tanning beds prior to your appointment. If your skin is burned, you will need to wait until it heals to have your microblading procedure.
- Avoid working out the day of your procedure.
- Be sure to bring your photo ID with you to your appointment.
If you have any questions whatsoever, please don't hesitate to contact us! We're more than happy to answer all of your questions and address any concerns you may have about microblading. Ensuring you are comfortable and confident in your decision to book with us is our top priority!
More questions? Don't hesitate to contact us! We’ll answer them.
Like us on facebook!