Terms & Conditions
Candidates who are seeking cosmetic tattooing (permanent makeup), and may not be able to are:
- Those under 18 years of age
- People with diabetes
- Pregnant and lactating women
- People with glaucoma and people who are taking blood thinning medicines (e.g., aspirin).
- People with skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the Site that is to be treated.
- People with allergies to makeup or colors.
- Those with easily triggered post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation are not good candidates.
- Those with transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis.
- Active skin cancer in the area to be tattooed.
- Are a hemophiliac.
- Have healing disorders, on blood thinners, uncontrolled high blood pressure or had mitral valve Disorder.
- Those on any skin medication such as Accutane, steroids which thin and oversensitive the skin.
- Let us know if you have/had allergic reactions to topical anesthetics.
AHA’s (lactic, glycolic, citric, retinoic and tartaric acids) or any OTC creams and lotions for tone correcting, anti-aging, exfoliating, fading can discolor your permanent makeup.
Flu or Cold | Please stay home, reschedule your appointment if you have cold or flu or sinus/respiratory infection.
Coumadin | the amount of bleeding and response to topical epinephrine will determine coverage per appointment. If excessive bleeding occurs, extra appointments may be necessary for desired outcome or this procedure may not be effective.
Cancers/Chemotherapy | Doctor's clearance may be necessary.
Laser Eye Surgery | wait about 3 months for eyeliner procedure. All other permanent makeup procedures are ok.
Juvederm or Other "Fillers" | you should get permanent makeup first or ask your juvederm tech for clearance.
Shingles | if you have shingles on your face, wait several months to get permanent makeup.
Eyelift or Blepharoplasty | wait about 3 months.
Pinkeye | as soon as their infection has cleared, medication completed.
Cancellation/No-Show & Refund Policy
A valid credit or debit card is required when booking an appointment. Your card will NOT be charged at the time of booking - you may pay however you like after your service is complete. If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so at least 24 hours prior. If you cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment, or do not show up to your scheduled appointment, the card provided at the time of booking will be charged 50% of the amount for the service(s) booked.
Microblading Indy does not issue refunds for services rendered. Making clients look and feel beautiful is our top priority; however, microblading is an art, not a science. As with any cosmetic procedure, microblading results cannot be guaranteed. Each client is unique - skin type, skin tone, bone structure, lifestyle, medications, and aftercare all factor into the final result. If you aren't absolutely in love with your new brows, reach out and let us know so we can discuss options available for you.
Microblading Indy reserves the right to refuse services for any reason.