MICROBLADING IS IDEAL FOR ANYONE WHO IS TIRED OF FILLING IN THEIR BROWS WITH PENCILS, POWDERS AND CREAMS ONLY TO HAVE THEM SMEAR, SMUDGE AND WASH OFF.
If your eyebrows are sparse or thinning, light-colored, asymmetrical, or if you're just generally unhappy with the look of them, microblading can give you beautiful brows without the headache.
While most people are great candidates for microblading, there are some restrictions for this procedure to be aware of. If you have any questions regarding any of the following, please contact us for more details.
Microblading is not suitable for the following individuals:
- Anyone under the age of 18
- Pregnant or lactating women
- Currently taking thyroid medication
- Currently taking accutane or steroids (you must stop taking accutane for a minimum of one year to be eligible for permanent cosmetics of any kind)
- Anyone with glaucoma
- Anyone with skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the site that is to be treated
- Anyone with allergies to cosmetics or pigments
- Currently taking blood thinners
- Anyone with transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis
- Anyone with uncontrolled high blood pressure or mitral valve disorder
- Anyone who has active skin cancer in the area to be microbladed
- Anyone that has easily triggered post inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Anyone with hemophilia
- Anyone with healing disorders
- Anyone with diabetes
*Please note: Individuals with excessively oily skin typically have a harder time retaining pigment and may need additional and/or more frequent microblading sessions to achieve and maintain full results.
Are you a good candidate for microblading and excited to finally have natural, beautiful brows? Book an appointment with us, then check out our Precare + Aftercare page to prepare for your microblading service!