Services and Pricing
Pricing for Microblading Services
Microblading + Microshading
Color Extending Touch Up
Under Brow Highlight
Under Eye Concealer
Stretch Mark Concealer
Microblading is a semi-permanent makeup technique used to simulate the appearance of natural hair strokes for people with sparse or thinning brows. The artist uses a manual tool with small “micro” needles to delicately implant pigment into the skin to create precise, hairlike strokes that mimic natural hair. Pigment is color-matched and hand blended by the artist to give you the most natural-looking results that blend seamlessly with your existing hair. Each client’s brows are measured and mapped carefully according to their facial structure to improve eyebrow shape and symmetry. Eyebrows are the framework of your face; microblading corrects your framework, giving your face a more balanced and beautiful appearance.
Microblading is perfect for anyone who is tired of filling in their brows with pencils, powders and creams only to have them smear, smudge and wash off. If your eyebrows are sparse or thinning, light-colored, asymmetrical, or if you're just generally unhappy with the look of them, microblading can give you beautiful brows without the headache. While most people are great candidates for microblading, there are a few contraindications for this procedure to be aware of. If you have any questions regarding any of the following, please contact us for more details.
- under 18 years of age
- pregnant or lactating
- taking thyroid medication
- taking accutane or steroids
- skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the site that is to be treated
- allergies to makeup or pigments
- taking blood thinners
- transmittable blood conditions such as HIV or hepatitis
- uncontrolled high blood pressure or mitral valve disorder
- active skin cancer in the area to be micrbladed
- easily triggered post inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- healing disorders
Depending on your skin type and lifestyle, results typically last 12-18 months. Most clients will require 2 appointments to achieve full results, so a follow up or ‘touch-up’ appointment is included in your initial price. The pigment fades gradually over time as your skin naturally regenerates and exfoliates, so most clients choose to come in for a color boost every 6-9 months to maintain full results.
Topical anesthetic is applied to your skin before and during the procedure to ensure you are comfortable. clients typically describe the feeling as an irritating or scratching sensation rather than painful. some clients' skin is more sensitive than others, so make sure to communicate with your artist and let them know if you feel any discomfort. the skin of younger clients tends to be more sensitive than that of older clients and may need a few extra minutes of anesthetic cream to numb the area.
- DO NOT drink alcohol or caffeine for at least 12 hours prior to your appointment
- DO NOT take any blood thinners such as ibuprofen, aspirin, acetaminophen or niacin for at least 24 hours prior to your appointment
- DO NOT tan or wax the area to be treated for at least 3 days before your appointment
- botox should be done at least 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after having a microblading procedure
Multiple microblading pigments are mixed to match your existing hair so your microblading will blend seamlessly. the undertones of your skin are also matched to ensure yout microblading is the correct hue after your skin heals over it. all of our microblading pigments are semi-permanent iron-oxides that are naturally absorbed by the skin over time. iron-oxides are innocuous, harmless and perfectly safe for your skin.